June 15th, 2020
Atlanta Showroom Update
Dear Valued Clients:
Effective June 15, 2020, ADAC will be open for walk in traffic with the following guidelines in place in accordance with basic operating requirements for safe hygiene and social distancing to ensure the health and safety of all constituents.
- Temperature checks will be required for all customers and showroom partners upon arrival at the building.
- All customers and showroom partners must wear an approved personal protective mask at all times throughout the building and in their showrooms while in the presence of others.
- Access points to our campuses will be limited to monitor traffic. The entry points to ADAC will be the main entrance of ADAC and the Pedestrian Gate at the Loading Dock.
In addition, to give you peace of mind if you are considering a visit soon to our showroom, here are some guidelines we are implementing to ensure everyone’s safety and continued good health:
- Scheduling an appointment in advance is recommended. If you would like to bring a client or guest with you, please let us know so we can ensure that we do not exceed the maximum number of people allowed in the showroom at one time. Please email Stephen Boyd at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing from others in the showroom.
- We ask all clients and guests, for their safety and the safety of others, to bring their own mask and wear it at at all times while in the showroom.
- The showroom will mark a location where to stand when working with a staff member at our customer service desk. This will ensure safe distancing is maintained.
- Memo clipboards will be available just inside our front entrance. Please return clipboards to the memo room window to be sanitized for the next guest.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Clipboards, door handles, bathrooms, and counters will be sanitized every 3 hours.
- Our client kitchen will be closed to self-service. Staff members will be happy to provide requested drinks to clients.
- We ask that all clients utilize ADAC's 1st floor and 5th floor restrooms.
We will continue to follow all safety guidelines that are set forth by the CDC and our state and local government. Every client and employee’s personal health is our top priority. Thank you for your continued support of Jerry Pair. We look forward to continuing our service to the design community.
Thank you, stay safe.
Jerry Pair Atlanta